Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Clear Creek Bayou

I know there were some of you waiting to see a fishing report from Clear Creek Bayou. I'm sorry to say there isn't a report or at least not one from today.  We have had a bit of bad weather move into the area and it might get worse over the next day or so.  What that means is I'm going to have to put on hold my return to Texas Bayou Bassin; well at least for a day or two.  We will see what Friday brings weather wise.  Saturday I plan on going up to Longview Texas to the Santone Lures Custom appreciation get together and meet some of those fine folks and pick up a few more of their awesome Jigs in the process.  So hang in there, there will be a fishing report sometime soon, I promise.

Until next time, Tight Lines and Take a Kid Fishing!!!

No comments: