Sunday, December 21, 2014

Field Testing Monday

That's right I'll be heading to Lake Fayette on Monday for some field testing.  So what will I be testing on this trip?

Up first is the Bounty Hunter Outdoor Adventures signature ThunderSlaw from Throw-n-Thunder Lures.  I did fish the prototype ThunderSlaw in a tournament last weekend and did very well with it but I think a good test on video is still needed.  So the ThunderSlaw will have to hold up to those Lake Fayette bass.

Up next is another prototype from Throw-n-Thunder Lures that was designed by a good friend of mine named Joey.  Folks this is the "Quake" and I have a feeling that it is going to be a big bass hunter, but we are going to let the Lake Fayette give us their thoughts on the bait.

Last but not least is a bait from a really veteran bait company.  The Creme Lure Company has been providing folks quality fishing lures since 1949 and are still in the game big time today.  Their new swim bait call the "Reel Scremer" has been on my list to test and review for a while, but for one reason or another I just haven't done it until now.  I promise that tomorrow I'll be fishing the Reel Scremers!!

Now to fish these Reel Scremers I'm going to use a tried and trued HT's S3 from Santone Lures.  These heads are amazing when fishing swim baits like the Reel Scremers.

So stay tuned in as I'll be posting both my written review of these products as well as the video from Lake Fayette.

If you would like me to Field Test a bait and give my review of it please send me an email at bhoadventures@gmail.com

Until next time, Tight Lines and Take a Kid Fishing.

No comments: