Saturday, January 10, 2015

Throw-n-Thunder Adds to 2015 Lineup

Let me tell you just when I think the Throw-n-Thunder Lure Company has one of the best new lineups for 2015 they up their game!!!  They have gone off and improved the new QuakeBait to include adding my favorite color "Cole Slaw" to make the QuakeSlaw.  Now I've already proven the new ThunderSlaw spinnerbait is a bass catching Monster.  I should have had video to put and exclamation point on that fact from last week, but I was playing with the setting on my GoPro.  I wanted to shoot Wide Screen for High Definition videos and didn't calculate the memory card would fill up as fast as it did.  So I was only able to get the first and smallest of 8 awesome bass I caught at Lake Fayette on New Years Eve.  I will say that the ThunderSlaw produced a 25+ pound 5 fish stringer for me and I'm more than a little miffed that I missed having it on video. I'm miffed not just because I don't have video to show you folks, I'm really miffed that I don't have it for my personal record as that stringer is one of my best if not my absolute best stringer of all time. Here is the video of that first bass and yes the quality is great, but I'll have to get a bigger SD card so I can get more run time in the future.


I digress so lets get back to the TNT 2015 lineup additions.  Like I said they have out did themselves in redesigning and greatly improving the QuakeBait.  The one I tested a few weeks ago was a prototype and with my suggestions along with the suggestions of other awesome fishermen the QuakeBait is now what I would consider to be a top Big Bass Catching bait!!  You can see the new QuakeBait in this picture along with the ThunderSlaw and TNT's new Chatterbait.

All I can say is I'm excited to get the chance to fish these baits before they are released to the public.  I will be adding a Field Test Review here in the near future!!  Along with my ThunderSlaws the new QuakeBait and Chatterbait might just come in really handy in the tournament I'll be fishing next weekend.

The TNT Team didn't just stop with the improved Quakebait and new Chatterbait.  No they have taken it a step further and actually a step back in time to revive a bait that once caught fishermen a lot of bass along with other fish.  Back in the days before rubber skirts we used Hair Jigs very effectively.   Well I just received some pictures of the new TNT Hair Jigs that I want to share with you because these things are totally awesome!!!



As you can see from these pictures the new TNT Hair Jigs are the same great quality that I've come to trust from these folks.  To tell the truth I'm chomping at the bit to get some of these beauties in my hands and in the water!!!  I'm sure I'll get some pretty soon so watch for an upcoming Field Test and Review on them as well.  Folks the Throw-n-Thunder Lure Company has really stepped up their game to bring out some of the most initiative baits I've seen in a long time.  On top of that they have revived some tried and trued baits from yesteryear with all new state of the art molding and hooks that I'm sure will be a big hit with older guys like me.  However once us older guys start catching big bass on them I can bet you younger folks will have some in your tackle boxes as well. So watch for more updates on these baits in the coming months!!!

Until next time, Tight Lines and Take a Kid Fishing!!!


No comments: