Sunday, July 26, 2015

An Awesome Rod Holder!

I received and tested out the Stealth QR-1 rod holder recently and wanted to pass along what I've learned.  The bottom line is this is the best rod holder I've ever used, hands down!  The QR-1 is packed with features that other rod holders don't have or just can't measure up too.  For starters it has a mounting bracket that can be installed in multiple ways, which means you can put the rod holder where you need it.  The holder itself can be removed from the mount and stowed out of the way when it is not in use.  When you need it then you can position it in the mounting bracket for how you need it that day.  This is not one of those rod holders that once installed it is always in the same position all the time.

The mounting bracket and multiple positioning is not what I consider the best features of the QR-1.  Its best feature is the means it uses to secure your rod.  Let me tell you it secures your rod so you do not have any fear of a fish pulling your rod overboard.  I fish with some very top end Dunimas Rods custom built rods and I don't trust these beauties to just any old rod hold and that is especially true when there is a chance of a Redfish hitting my bait.  I'm not sure if all of you have had the good fortune of fishing for and catching Redfish and for those of you that haven't let me tell you they are a "Mack Truck" from initial hit until you are able to get them in the net.  Pound for Pound they are one of the strongest fighting fish that swim in water.  Now I could try and explain all the features of the QR-1 to you in writing but I think you will get a better understand of these features from a video.  So here is a short video.



I'm sure after watching that video many of you will agree with me, the QR-1 is one Awesome Rod Holder.  I plan on installing more on my boat for use in the future.  Sure I'm a bass fisherman first and foremost, but there are times I like to fish for something other than bass.  These rod holders will come in very handy when I take a day to go catfish, crappie, and redfish fishing along with many others.  My bottom line to all you folks is; Throw out all those other rod holders you have and get yourself some Stealth QR-1 holders, you will be glad you did!  You can get more information on the Stealth QR-1 on their website at this link: Stealth QR-1.  Hey and the good news is Stealth offers free shipping in the good ole U.S.A so get your orders in now!!

Until next time, Tight Lines and Take a Kid Fishing!!!

You can also Follow me on
Twitter - @BHOAdventures
FaceBook - Bounty Hunter Outdoor Adventures
YouTube - Bounty Hunter Outdoor Adventures

Also Checkout the great folks that help make my fishing adventure possible and the tackle I use and trust.
Santone Lures
Throw-n-Thunder
Creme Lures
Dunamis Rods
Liquid Mayhem Fish Attractants

No comments: